When browsing images on stock photo sites, it helps to understand which photos are available for commercial or editorial use. Stock images for commercial use are photos that can be incorporated into a product, service, ad campaign and any other scenario. You can use them as resources for
photos, packaging and other profitable activities.
Images for commercial use can be divided into two categories:
- Direct use involves using the images for clear-cut financial reasons. For instance, you incorporate the images on your ad campaign or your product brand.
- Indirect, on the other hand, refers to the use of images to raise awareness of your business. For instance, you integrate them with your blog or holiday greeting cards. They are merely helping your business in an indirect way.
Promotional merchandise given away for free is still a money-making act and requires you to buy stock images for commercial use. As long as you are trying to raise brand awareness or increase your revenue, you need to purchase photos for commercial use.
What is the best source for buying images for commercial use?
Many stock photo agencies offer stock photos for commercial use. It is up to you to find the one that suits your creative needs and budget the most. You can opt for the one with the largest stock collection or the lowest pricing and plan. Thankfully, we know a stock site that features both.
Stock Photo Secrets is a stock photo agency that is created specifically for small to medium businesses. They have a collection of over 4 million images, vectors and fonts. Over 100,000 new files are added every month as well. To start downloading from the stock site, just subscribe to a monthly/annual plan or purchase on-demand packs.
For the best value for your money, we recommend the 99 Club plan. It allows you to download 200 XXL images per years with no monthly limits. Plus, you can download additional photos for as low as 99¢.
Recently, Stock Photo Secrets added Extended License packs that let you purchase stock photos for commercial use. The regular price for a single image costs $80, while members enjoy a 50% discount at $40 per image. Members refer to customers who have an active subscription.
If you have higher creative needs, we suggest you buy images per pack because the larger the pack you buy, the bigger your savings. Members can download for as low as $22 per image when they purchase a pack of 25 images. The packs do not expire, so you can download the images anytime you want.
What can you get with the Extended License Image Packs?
- 300,000+ printed copies
- Use in products for resale
- Total access to curated images, vectors and fonts
- Download at any size
If you are wondering where to buy images for commercial use, you already found the answer. StockPhotoSecrets.com is backed by industry experts to ensure you get the best value for your money. Their stock photos are with the highest quality and the cheapest prices.
When it comes to making amazing creative projects, iStock is one of the best stock content sources in the market. They have millions of high quality products in their library, which include royalty-free stock images, vectors and more. The most stunning royalty-free images, illustrations and videos that will make you stand out are available at prices that suit any budget. That’s right! The stock photo website offers flexible plans as well as credit packs to help you get any file according to your needs and budget.
All files in the library of the stock photography website belong to one of the two collections – Essentials and Signature. The Essentials collection offer the lowest price possible for royalty-free images and stock footage. Images cost 1 credit each, while video clips are priced at 6 credits each. On the other hand, you can find the best quality images and videos in the Signature collection. The former are valued at 3 credits per image, while the latter cost 18 credits per video.
While iStock already offers some of the best prices in the market, this didn’t stop the stock photo site from giving the creative community the opportunity to increase their savings. In collaboration with Stock Photo Secrets, they provide exclusive deals to avid readers and customers of the latter. Up to 20 percent discounts can be enjoyed with an iStock promo code. This coupon code is the gateway of creative professionals to thousands of dollars’ worth of savings in one year.
But, where can you get these wonderful discounts?
It’s true that hundreds of websites in the internet claim to offer iStock coupon code, but not all of them are legit. Some of them are scams that you don’t want to fall for. To make sure you get only active and valid coupon codes, get it from an affiliate website such as Stock Photo Secrets. SPS has a lasting relationship with iStock, making them the best place to get your iStock promo code 2020.
This year, Stock Photo Secrets is offering their customers and avid readers 15 percent off on everything iStock. This is an exclusive promo deal, so you won’t get it from any other websites. The deal ends in a month or so, thus you better hurry! Download the files you need at discounted prices to increase your savings.
Here’s how you can redeem your coupon:
- Choose the credit packs you want to buy.
- Log in your iStock account. If you don’t have one yet, create an account for free.
- Provide your billing and shipping information.
- Fill in your personal details.
- Enter the code from Stock Photo Secrets in the iStock promo code box.
- Provide you credit card details.
- Congratulations! You just saved 15% on your purchase.
iStock is one of the best stock photo agencies in the industry due to their massive collection of images and straightforward prices. If you are looking for high quality images and video clips at the lowest prices, this is the stock photo website for you. Paired with a coupon code, you can further your savings!
Do you want to create the perfect project but are caught on a tight budget? You don’t have to worry anymore. While there are a number of stock photo websites online, Stock Photo Secrets offers you the gateway to the best in the industry. Yes, the likes of Shutterstock, Adobe Stock and iStock are now within your reach. Thanks to these marvelous coupons, you can now access some of the world’s premium stock photo collections and download images from them without breaking the bank.
- 99 Club by Stock Photo Secrets. SPS itself offers a great deal to its avid readers for its very own stock photo website, 99 Club. The company has a $99 annual subscription plan, which grants you access to over 4 million high quality, royalty-free stock images and downloads of up to 200 XXL photos. Over 80,000 new files are added every month, so you get fresh choices regularly. As a limited offer, SPS lets you download an additional of 10 images on top of the 200 per year.
Other reasons why you may want to consider 99 Club include:
- Royalty-free license
- Use of images forever
- Subscription fees without hidden fees and commitment
- Auto-renew to secure lowest price
- Stress-free access
- Download images whatever size you need for the same price
This is a limited offer only, so you better hurry. Only over a hundred days left before the promo ends.
- iStock. Another one of the best places to buy stock photos, iStock boasts royalty-free photos that will make you stand out and flexible plans to suit your budget. They even offer free files every week, when you create a free browse account. Currently, their coupons allow you access to millions of high-resolution images and 15% off on everything for all customers, old and new.
Here are more good things about the stock images site:
- Royalty-free license
- Free stock photos, illustrations and video clips
- Flexible plans to suit every budget
- Every size is the same price
- Rollovers per month
The offer is ending soon, so you better hurry. Buy anything you need to create the perfect project at a cut price.
- Shutterstock. Offering both credits and subscriptions, Shutterstock has one of the largest royalty-free stock photos collection in the market. To date, they have over 235 million royalty-free stock images, video clips and music tracks. With a library this big, you will surely find amazing content for your next project. Shutterstock coupons available at Stock Photo Secrets include a 15% discount on all image and footage subscriptions, as well as 20% off annual image subscriptions.
Here are other reasons why Shutterstock is one of the best stock photography sites:
- Royalty-free license
- Massive collection of photos, videos and audio clips
- Shutterstock editor for fast and easy edits
- Free stock photos and vectors every week
- Straightforward prices
What are you waiting for? Get these coupons and save on your next creative project. Remember, royalty-free images save you from a lot of copyright trouble. You don’t have to watch over your back every time you use a royalty free image. You can use them in websites, blogs and social media. These high-resolution photos will help you stun readers and customers.